Monday, December 17, 2007

Back in France

December 2007 USA





Well, we made it back to France...safe and sound from our long journey to America! It was pretty much a whirlwind of a trip, but we are so thankful that we were able to go for Grandma's funeral. It was a beautiful service and really allowed for closure for me. It was so nice to be surrounded by friends and family, as we recalled and celebrated Grandma's life.. It was also nice to share the warmth of the approaching holidays together. Kaitlyn had some very quality one on one time with my parents too, while Toomas did a FANTASTIC job back here in France with Krista and Erik. I think he now has a further appreciation of the juggling act I have with the activities! So, all in all it was wonderful. Tiring but very necessary for me...to both share and receive support from all of the caring individuals who loved and knew Grandma.

No comments: