Wednesday, February 20, 2008

February is flying by!

I've been MIA for a spell, mostly because the kids are on school vacation and I don't have a minute for the computer!!! We've been busy cleaning out rooms, having friends over, shopping and playing in the neighborhood and yard. I've also been busy working on my backlog of videos waiting to be put onto DVD. I'm FINALLY getting there and it feels great to have the old videos on DVD. The kids just love watching their old home movies on DVD. Even Kaitlyn seems interested in seeing herself.

So, these are a few photos (and a video) of our Valentines Day. Toomas got me pretty flowers and a card and the kids did drawings for me too. We ordered pizza for a treat! Kaitlyn LOVES pizza. She ate 2 whole pieces herself! What a little piggie. Plus Grandma sent the package and there was a whole bar of Hershey's chocolate in there. I couldn't say to to her on Valentines Day so she was busy eating her chocolate at 8:30 a.m.!!! I'm a pushover :)







Here is a video clip of the kids getting a Valentines Day package from Grandma...complete with musical cards. They had a blast!

No comments: