Thursday, August 12, 2010

Photography, Stolen Photos and Summer

Summer is flying by and I haven't posted much. I'm busy either busy with the kids, busy travelling or just up to my photography. As many of you know, I stopped posting on Flickr due to many of my photos being stolen. I thought I was safe since I hadn't posted in awhile and had removed almost all public photos. Today I randomly did a search and guess what? I found another photo. This is irritating, considering the site is advertising a best selling NY times book and my photo is being used WITHOUT my permission, nor royalty. And the blog is a high profile one, receiving nearly 19,000,000 *yes that is MILLION views. I'm very much considering selling stock photography soon, sinse at least I'd see some money from the photos being used. Anyway, rant over... I'll post the link for your enjoyment.

This is the book:


http://1000awesomethings.com/book/

Here is my photo....Sigh. I think I will write the author today.
Day #554. Staying in your Pj's all day..
http://1000awesomethings.com/2010/03/08/554-staying-in-your-pajamas-all-day/

Does anyone in the US want to do me a HUGE favor and check out to see if my photo was used just on the blog or in the book too? Next time your at Borders or Barnes and Noble? Look under Day #554 for me..If the photo is there I'm going to make him pay!!!!!!!!!

Otherwise we are all happy and fine. I really should get some family trip photos up soon. We all have been having a GREAT summer.

1 comment:

A Brilliant Photo said...

OMG! That is noooot ok!!! I can't believe it! Grarrrr. YES! Do write him an email!! :o{