Saturday, July 08, 2006

My Blog Begins

Okay I'm going to TRY to make this happen. I've been thinking about posting a blog for some time, and I guess now is as good a time as any to get going! We certainly have a lot going on here at our end and this will be the perfect way to share it with all of you.

A lot has been going on here for us in France! On April 30th we were blessed with our third miracle---Kaitlyn Brielle. She is a pure joy! And as if life wasn't complicated enough with a newborn...we are in the process of finishing up the construction on our first home! It is a very exciting and busy time for us here. We are enjoying every minute of it though.

I am going to try to post a bit on what has been going on these past few weeks. We've had Krista's 7th birthday, Erik's field day at school, the house construction and Kaitlyn's birth and development. It has been busy but wonderful...and fortunately Kaitlyn has been a very cooperative and easygoing baby. She is a wonderful sleeper and has blessed me with many a full night's rest. She naps nearly all the time and is always up for an outing! So..off I go...

No comments: