Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Halloween Portraits of Evan



























































Some of my favs from our Halloween portrait shoot. I've been playing photog very intensively over the last month or two. I have many, many more to share. I hope I'll have some time to upload them.

A few bits of news...Toomas sister visited this past week from Sweden. We had a great time and I took some great pictures. I'll get those up soon.

Evan can stand now for a few seconds without support! He is learning so quickly. He is sleeping terribly at night still but that is not new news!!! He has also learned to wave and make a silly face at the same time. It is just ADORABLE!!!

The kids head back to school soon (Thursday) and I'm looking forward to that. For now enjoy the pics!

2 comments:

V aka The Mama said...

He is gorgeous Kelly! Looking more like Kaitlyn every day.

Veronika

Francemama said...

Thanks Veronika! I got your pics last month (or two). Your kids are looking so grown up now...and GORGEOUS! :)