Monday, February 12, 2007

Everything is back on track...

Well the good news is that everyone is back in shape! The kids are healthy again and things are back into a nice routine at last! Erik had his first day back at school today and it went really well. It helped that I managed to get everyone (including Kaitlyn) into bed at 7:45 last night!

Toomas went to Estonia on Friday and will be returning tonight! HOORAY! We have missed him a lot and are always reminded of how much of a help he is around the house when he's gone! It sure it tough running a 3 kid family alone! I am so thankful for Toomas' wonderful Daddy skills...because without him I'm really lost!

No other updates....Kaitlyn is really funny these days though. She does this "fake" laugh when she hears us laughing about something. She tries to join in with the laughter like she knows what we are laughing about. It is HILARIOUS! We end up laughing even harder when we hear her "faking her way" into our joke!

Today I received the address stamp that Grandma made for us. I always complain how I hate handwriting our return address on everything. She went out and had an address stamper made! We got the package today and I went to stamp a paper to see how the font looked.... and guess what? Our return address is now officially: "Tom Berger- Judge #793". How hilarious!!! Thanks Mom!

No comments: