Thursday, June 28, 2007

Ten Year Wedding Anniversary!

Our Wedding Day
June 28, 1997

Is this really possible? A decade! Today Toomas and I are celebrating our 10th year of marriage. Ten amazing, fulfilling, beautiful years of life together!

I'm so lucky to be blessed with my wonderful, supportive, loving and caring husband! THANK YOU TOOMAS for these 10 wonderful years together.

And....


Here we are after 10 YEARS!!!!
(and *3* kids later....No worse for the wear(?)!)
When I look at these two pictures: the before and after, I feel SOOOOOOOOOOOOO blessed with all that I have!!! What a wonderful decade it has been!!! XOXOXO Toomas!

1 comment:

4 in 4 said...

Happy Anniversary, Kelly & Toomas! 10 years is awesome and a lifetime more to go on top of it! Kelly, you look like a princess in your wedding picture!