Friday, August 28, 2009

Beach photos!






























So I was COMPLETELY loving the beach setting this summer and took so many fun photos. When we were in South Haven we headed to the beach one evening with Tommy for a few photos. Tommy was so kind to take some nice family pictures, and some of Toomas and myself together. I also (of course) took a million of the kids and the gorgeous sunset. I will put up just a few of my favorites up for now. There are also some great action/swimming shots from the rest of our week for a later post (with the rest of the family...Mike, Lia, Grandpa, Tommy etc).

I still don't have much news on my Uncle other than that everything went well!! Praise God!

1 comment:

Kandy Krista said...

Loooove it !!! How can you get such good pictures ?? =P
You are soooo talented !!! Like ,the most talented person I know !!!!