Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Little Chocolate Hat... Day 42/365

I can't remember if I posted this to the blog or not. This photo has been among 2 of my most successful shots to date. My 2 big "hits" have both been from last week, actually. This photo has been viewed nearly 500 times in the last few days..there are nearly 100 comments and about 40 favorites (where someone marks it for themselves as a favorite). It also hit "Explore"..which always makes me very happy. I've had 7 Explore photos so far (An Explore listing means that it was among the best/most interesting 500 photos of the day--and is put on Flickr's calendar page for that day-- which is a permanent calendar archive for each day)...and there are hundreds of thousands of photos every day on flickr so this is a very great achievment! I have been thrilled with my 7 to date! Anyway, this photo has received so much attention--I'm so very happy about it! I set out to make this a great shoot and it must have worked. I'm just so lucky to have such a great model!

No comments: