Thursday, June 19, 2008

Krista's 9th Birthday

Today is Krista's 9th Birthday!! It seems like just yesterday I was in the hospital meeting Kritsa for the first time. WHAT a ride it has been these past 9 years! I'm so thankful for the wonderful blessing of Krista Marie. She is an AMAZING little girl and I am so blessed to be her Mom! I can't tell you how often Krista amazes me with her brillance and talent! I am SO proud of my little superstar.

I am attaching a Fairy Birthday card that I made for Krista. She is currently enjoying the magical imaginary world of Fairies and her favorite book series at the moment is the Disney Fairies Collection. I'm also attaching a few photos that her teacher took this morning at school for me. I baked 30 chocolate chip cupcakes for the class for Krista to share this a.m. Oh, and news just in, Vanaema's package JUST arrived. We will be opening presents and having cake this evening! Stay tuned for more photos! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET KRISTA!!! WE LOVE YOU! Mommy, Daddy, Erik and Brie XO XO









Click to play Krista's Fairy Card
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: