Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Erik's 8th Birthday!

Today Erik turns EIGHT years old. HAPPY BIRTHDAY my little man! It still amazes me that he is already 8 years old! I'm so proud of my little Erik. He is such a wonderful, wonderful little boy! He behaves, he is caring, kind, obedient, smart, handsome, friendly, appreciative, thankful for his blessings, confident! I can't say enough wonderful things about him! Here are a few photos from this morning. Toomas took the morning off so we could open some presents and celebrate together. The weather is GORGEOUS, as it was 8 years ago today. How I remember that morning so well! Just like yesterday in so many ways! Tonight Toomas will bring home pizza and we will celebrate with the very special cake that I baked Erik....more photos to come! Enjoy!



























3 comments:

4 in 4 said...

Happy Birthday, Erik! Great pics, as usual, Kelly. I can't believe he is 8 already. It's hard to believe we have known each other coming up on 5 years now, so he was just 3 when we met! What a grown up little boy he is and so handsome.

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday Erik!

Great photos! Did you do the family one with a timer?

Francemama said...

Thanks Alex and Sharon! Hard for me to believe that he is 8 also. And Alex, wow, 5 years! Amazing!! :) And 4 kids later (2 each). Sharon...the family shot was with a remote. Look at me pushing the remote over Erik's left shoulder---pretty funny!