Saturday, April 03, 2010

Happy Easter!

Had a fun outing today with the kids..the annual American Easter party for our club of local Americans in France. This year...a big treat for the little ones.. THE REAL EASTER BUNNY was there! I got some fun shots...pretty much my ideal afternoon-the kids dressed up for photos, a full battery, my nifty fifty lens and 8 gigs of memory! :) I had a blast. Luckily the rain held off for the event, but it is raining now so we'll have to see what happens for tomorrow's hunt! Evan was in his hayday today---running freely and eating chocolate. Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

You're fast girl! I haven't even downloaded my photos from yesterday. Did you lighten them up? It looks almost sunny in those photos. The rain kept away until the veeeeerrrrrry end. What luck!

Great seeing you and the kids!

Francemama said...

Yup had to get them up for the grandparents :) I shot these with a very bright lens...and actually it was one of the only moments the sun did come out, lol (all 5 minutes of it). If you look you can see the shadow stripes from the girls hats on their faces. :) No sun is always better for photos..yesterday was an ideal picture taking day! Glad we didn't have too much rain today either! Happy Easter! ;)