Saturday, November 11, 2006

The Fray as Spidermen and MY favorite Fray song (Look After You)!

For all you Fray fans out there...this is great. If you ever wondered what the Fray would look like as Spidermen, here you go!

They performed on Halloween in Orlando and every one of the band members dressed up as Spiderman.

As for the Fray they're doing awesome...I think they'll be releasing their 3rd single soon in the U.S. (which is my FAVORITE song actually "Look After You"--I'll post a link to that too).

So, it will soon be Grammy time (February I think) and I have a STRONG suspicion they'll get nominated!! CROSS YOUR FINGERS! A gold and platnium album along with a Grammy nomination (or better yet...a GRAMMY!) would be just awesome for my brother and the band!

So here they are as Spider"men" in Orlando


And here is MY personal ALL-TIME FAVORITE Fray song, "Look After You"... which will be their 3rd single to be released (it might already be out...I'm too far from the US now to know!). This song always brings tears to my eyes because it was on the hospital birth video that we had made when Kaitlyn was born. IT IS SO beautifuuuuul! The strings are INCREDIBLE as is Isaac's voice! Enjoy this one--it is acoustic and phenominal!

No comments: