Monday, November 13, 2006

My Cool Dude!

High French Fashion..




Erik wanted to be a cool dude this weekend. He came into the kitchen and told me that he has decided he wants to wear HAIR GEL!!! I tried not to laugh and then told him that after dinner we would go up to my bathroom and do his hair the way he'd like. There are a few older boys in his class (in Kindergarten section) that spike their hair so I figured that was what he meant. So, after dinner we went up and grabbed the Loreal gel. I spiked it into a pretty cool rocker "do" and then blew it dry to set. I thought it looked awesome. I lifted him up to show him in the mirror and "BBZZZ" NOT the right look! He was NOT happy....so then he decided to explain a little bit more about the "look" he wanted. Basically he wanted it SLICKED back...I mean WAY back and the more "slick" the better. So, I squeezed hard on the gel tube and got a massive glob of pink gel for Erik's hair. I slicked it ALL back and then lifted him up. When he saw himself a HUGE smile came across his face and he just nodded and said "YEEEEES!!!". So, here are some shots of my little slicker.

No comments: