Thursday, March 29, 2007

Who is who?




EVERYONE says HOW MUCH Kaitlyn looks like Me and Krista. I thought I'd take a photo of Kaitlyn in Krista's old hat and coat so we could make a comparaison. The girls are the same age in these photos (roughly 10 months old). SO, who is who? Is Kaitlyn the one in the top or bottom picture?
Seriously though, I'd say someone will make a comment at least 3-4 times a week about how much Kaitlyn looks like she belongs in our family. One lady at the baby store today (who witnessed me coming in a LOT during my pregnancy) said that she just HAD to comment. She said that she RARELY sees family resemblances among babies, but just couldn't get over how much Kaitlyn looked like me.
So back to the photos---who is who?

2 comments:

4 in 4 said...

I think the bottom one is Kaitlyn! And all three of you do look very similar! There is no denying that one.

Erin Crispin said...

I thought the bottom was Kaitlyn too, but when I first hopped on the blog and first saw the top photo, I thought that was Kaitlyn before reading the post! I would love to see a baby photo of you!