Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy New Year!! It's 2009!

Hooray for 2009! I'm so happy to still be pregnant for at least a little part of 2009 :) Evan will be a 2009 baby after all!!!! I find it very fitting having my 1st baby in 1999 and my last baby in 2009. A decade of pregnancies! Hard to believe!

Here are a few pictures us on New Year's Eve with my enormous belly (of course if you have been watching my pregnancy blog you have seen how gigantic I am now). The kids were really into posing for the camera on NYE and these were the only 2 belly photos we took. They all smiled right off the bat! :) Toomas says I'm training them well!

We had a really fun and laid back New Year's Eve. Both Krista and Erik stayed up to greet the new year and watch the neighborhood fireworks. Erik had to have a nap during the day to stay up, but they were both LOVING the late night exitement! We opened a bottle of "Champomy"...kids bubbly, and we toasted in the New Year together!

I thank God for all of his blessings in 2008 and pray for continued blessings of health and happiness in 2009 (for all)!!!




1 comment:

4 in 4 said...

Happy New Year, Kelly! You look great. I love that pregnant belly! Looking forward to hearing the exciting news and reading the birth story and seeing those newborn pictures. I will have to live vicariously through you!

Best wishes for an easy and safe delivery and healthy Evan in the next few weeks!

Love
Alex