Friday, January 30, 2009

More Baby Evan Pictures!

Today we had a visit from our friend Sandrine. She brought with her the most LOVELY gifts for Evan and the older kids. I will definately post a photo of her wonderfully kind and thoughtful gifts in a separate post. For now just simply...THANK YOU SANDRINE, EVA, FLAVIE and JACKY!!

And of course....more pictures (and even a little video!) today as promised!! I am LOVING being able to take endless pictures of this little guy!! He NEVER complains and NEVER runs from the camera! He's my DREAM subject (for the moment)! :) As for the birth story. I've now edited it and will post it on the pregnancy blog tomorrow (see right column for link).

I'm also attaching a little video clip of us right before we left the hospital.

This is Evan yesterday sleeping soundly in his bassinet! I'm SO glad he is a sleeper! I'm BLESSED!!!!


These are some of the "portraits" I've taken of Evan. I did a big newborn shoot week when he was 5-10 days old...I'll have a lot more to post when I get more time. I just randomly picked these.


The BROTHERS!!!!
Evan's FIRST bath at home. He had one in the hospital on his 3rd day also... He is SOOOOOOOOOO tiny in this tub!!!
A video of Evan right before we left the hospial on his big homecoming day!!!


No comments: