Sunday, May 03, 2009

More Birthday Photos

Photobucket

Here are a few more birthday photos. I still have not downloaded the evening birthday photos, but I'll share those soon. We are enjoying the last few days of vacation before the kids start school again. TWO weeks is a long vacation. I hope we'll get back into the swing easily. We've been enjoying later nights than usual with Krista and Erik lately. "Movie night" has been a lot of fun. So far over the vacation we've watched 2 new movies: the new Disney "Tinkerbell" (last night) and Disney's "Cars" last weekend. I must admit I really enjoyed both of them. The weekend before that was the new Barbie movie "Thumbellina" which was honestly really great! I think the Barbie films are up there with Disney/Pixar these days and the kids love them! Speaking of movies, on Friday Erik went with his friend Quentin to see "Monsters vs. Aliens" at the cinema. He absolutely LOVED it! I've pre-ordered it on Amazon and that will be on our family movie night list too. Now that the kids are older it is fun to stay up late with them (Kaitlyn is still too small) and make popcorn and watch a movie together. It is almost as good as going to the theatre!


Me with little Evan-man. He is getting to be so much fun these days. I keep getting comments on how he is looking more and more like Erik. We'll have to wait and see if their 'brotherness' will show or not. I tended to see him as looking more like Krista at the start, but now I'm seeing more and more of Erik...

No comments: