Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Another Contestant

So I also added a photo of Krista for the contest. I didn't have one of her individually, so I took some today. If you want to make me SUPER HAPPY you can vote a 10 for all four kids every day!! The contest is a little bit political (in that it is of who and how many people you know, that makes the photo earn points). The rules state that they will take the top 100 photos with the highest points and then those will be sumitted to a jury of judges (who are both professional photographers and also in advertising). I really hope to at least place in this contest. I'd love to win some free photo books. I always take so many pictures and print so few. A year supply of photo books would be just what I need to bring my portraits to life :) THANK YOU!

So ad Krista to the competition!!!

2 comments:

K said...

Kelly, can you make Krista's link open in a new window as well? Would make things easier.:)

4 in 4 said...

Great photo. She is so pretty and looks just like you!