Sunday, January 14, 2007

The "Pen"


This is from ME, Kaitlyn. I just wanted to show you all my pad. It is a pretty spacious little abode, for a girl my size. It is very colorful and cheery in here. There is a lot to do, a good ventilation system (fully screened in porch) and plenty of visitors. I can see what is going on all around me and am safe to just CRASH (*backwards or forwards) when I'm tired. Mommy says that sometimes I get a little over-excited and just flop around without paying attention. She says that I'm not safe on that hard ceramic tile everywhere (I think she's right!). I'm SO happy to have my little 4 square foot haven of freedom! For all of you out there thinking that I looked confined...don't think I'm feeling trapped, I LOVE it! Mom says Erik loved it too. I'm learning all sorts of new tricks in here and not even a bump or bruise to show for it! THANKS Mommy!

No comments: