Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sharing a little Evan Video...12 Weeks

Here is our little Evan. He is just so cute now and I'm just so IN LOVE with him (but I'm not biased! :)) He has been so fun these last few weeks...He is so attentive and alert and just SUCH a great little boy! I can't believe how blessed I have been with him!! He is my DREAM baby! Absolutely, hands down, my best baby. He has been on a schedule since 2 months (it took me 6 months with the other kids). I don't know how I got so lucky this time...but things are WORKING! Evan goes to bed by 9:45 or 10...and wakes at 10 in the morning (and wakes either once or twice max). Ten may sound like a late wake up but it is working so well for me right now. It gives me time to see the kids off to school and then have a few moments to myself before Kaitlyn wakes up. I have time to get her fed and dressed and then it is Evan's turn to wake and eat. Having everyone a bit staggered like this is very manageable. I'm just SO thrilled that when I go to bed at night I'm almost guaranteed 6 or 7 hours. This is just AWESOME for me!!! I feel SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO blessed (and actually, honestly rested!!). This last month has been wonderful. One night he even slept 10.5 hours (that was painful for me)...but amazing. So here is my little superstar. I just love him to pieces!!!

No comments: