Thursday, October 05, 2006

My Brother and The Fray


I'm so very proud of my little brother Mike! First off..for finding this great band The Fray; secondly for producing this AWESOME album and thirdly for going GOLD...and now PLATNIUM (see photo attached of the official platnium plaque). Yes ladies and gentlemen, this means the album that my brother produced has sold over ONE MILLION copies! Not bad for his FIRST album as producer. He has of course has co-produced other albums, but this is his first as main producer, and I must say... Job WELL DONE Mike!! There are a few clips of Mike on http://www.howtosavealife.com/ , which features the Fray's second single "How to Save a Life"...and the story behind the song (really neat!).

Here in France I can hear "Over my Head" (the first single off the album) all the time when I turn on the radio in my car. The first time I heard this song on the radio here I thought it was just my CD, but then I realized it was actually on European radio! It has topped the charts in many countries now...including Australia where it hit #1!! It is neat to know that it is my little brother who's responsible for this happening!!
Congratulations Mike!

PS To see or hear more about the band...check out http://www.thefray.net

No comments: